Wonderful story! I love the twist on The Prankster (I've always loved that scene between them), and how Lois is more scared of her mom than of the death threats from the psychotic prankster. Poor Clark, he had no way of knowing exactly what he was getting himself into when he fell for her! smile I love the conversation and the ease it flowed between them -- but boy, it was pretty heart-wrenching when Clark told her that he was sure Luthor had known she loved him. To think he's had that in his head the whole time -- I love that it was brought out here, and shows how there's more than one reason for his reluctance to have his heart broken again after those events! It was also sad how he thought she was only saying all this to let her stay over, though I did laugh out loud when he had to stop and think, 'wait, she'll find out my secret if she stays here that long!' LOL! A bit late, there, but I love it because it shows how clearly he puts her needs above his own.

Such a great jaw-dropping moment when he finally gave in and told her what he wanted and that he wanted it all with her. It was equal parts romantic and tragic because of how much those two have their wires crossed, but yay! for the ending. Love the phrasing of her winning his heart by promising that Superman would never come between them -- very skillful bit of wordplay there!

Such a fun story -- really a treat to read!