This is not a drill.

I'm still inflicting a story on my long-suffering betas and I didn't want to torture them further by adding this to the mix. I therefore beg the reader to forgive any faults they find herein.
[Linked Image]

Lois is still on Clark's lap after we see Lex arrive, so I like to think it's possible that she managed to get her lips on him at some point. For the purposes of this story, she totally did.
/Is kind of reminded of Faustian Bargain/ [Linked Image]

"And, this time--" Perry's gaze landed on Lois. "--everyone is going to participate. And I mean everyone." His attention shifted to Clark. "Do you get me?"
hyper

Fueled by that memory -- and the hope of a glimpse of cleavage -- Clark got up and walked over to perch on the corner of Lois' desk.
clap

Then she leaned forward and asked in a conspiratorial tone, "You wanna join me?"

And there was the glimpse of cleavage he'd been hoping for!
Clark! [Linked Image]

To Lois' great irritation, more than a few of her coworkers began to light up cigarettes, even though signs posted throughout the parking garage clearly designated it as a no smoking area.
Maybe she could use a fireextinguisher on them? /points at Police Academy V/

The shock of that thought swiftly turned to disappointment because she didn't remember any of it.
Yeah, that would probably be worse for poor Lois.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.