Hi! smile1

Kismatt - While Lois may not have seen what was under his collar, she has had a tantalizing look at it in the past (when he answered the door in nothing but a towel in the pilot episode). <sigh>

Morgana - If she'd thought about that time at the airport, this would have turned into a revelation fic, and I was trying to avoid that. I figured if she never made the connection after he threw on the bed in HiM, then she wasn't going to make it. Many thanks for the comparison to LabRat. notworthy

BJ - Hey you! I'd vote for anyone on these boards to have written for the show. We seem to have a more focused grasp on the characters than the writers did. Maybe it's a practice makes perfect kind of thing. smile As for her miniskirts, it seems like she did wear a few in the first season, but by the third season there were a lot of them.
Clark is such a guy.
To me, there's just no way Clark could drop the innuendoes that he does and not have a semi-dirty mind. Thank you for the compliments. blush

Mrs Luthor - Last year, just before the prompts were posted for the fall ficathon, we had a fire drill on a rainy day. When I saw "cold rain" in the list of prompts, I knew what the story would be. smile
Sooooo, then what happened?
Heh. It's like Clark reimagining the Dance of the Seven Veils night after night. You get to decide what happens next. laugh

My undying to gratitude to everyone who's left comments. Thank you! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis