Sorry. Wait. Hold on. I just have to go knock the smoke detector from the wall. There. I've got it now. Darn. It always seems to go off when I read Sue S. stories. I wonder why that is. It's like the room heats up to uncomfortable levels for that poor piece of machinery or something. thumbsup

I love the imagery with the coat. How romantic. How Clark. How much I want it to rain right now. Sigh. This is a very interesting combination with Lynn S.M.'s recent (Semi)Annual Safety Seminar piece. notworthy It does leave me wondering though, is Perry up in the office curious where the hottest team in town disappeared off to during the fire drill? And did one of those smokers drop a bud in the wrong place (like on under a car with a leak), and poor Lois and Clark will be interrupted by a real fire in the parking garage? That would be a shame, because I'm thinking they're just starting to warm up.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.