Michael: Hi. blush Sorry about the delay. I was trying to respond in the order the FDK was received. But now that I've tentatively finished Part 106, I will reward myself with trying to say something funny. laugh

She shook her head. He was probably from some sci-fi television show with that getup.
ER: <<doesn't like the implied "cheesy" before sci-fi in Lois's thoughts>>
[Linked Image]

And who kept her alive during those?
Herself. <<See "Another Lois">>

And who helped her break in? And who warned her about the goons coming?
LOIS: So, he's helpful... sometimes.

CLARK: I knew that was what she meant.
LOIS: And *still* he did nothing!

CAT: Hmpf. She’d never have acted on it, though. Chicken.
CLARK: She looks good as a chicken.
clap

Maybe she should remember that for when he has to dash out on some errant once they’re married and the neighbor’s cat keeps getting stuck on the roof.
So, you're thinking that once he's done the deed with Lois, he'll want to branch out?

LEX: What’s so wrong about that. The sapien primate makes for some darn fine game. Only the antlers are a little on the smallish side…
NIGEL: <<Holding woman tied to a rope>> So, sir, where shall we put this trophy?

What Lois sees when she looks in a mirror: <<Lara_Croft>>

What Clark sees: <<Humpty Dumpty>>
Ding! Ding! Ding! We've got a winner!

Duh! See how galactically stupid she is?
clap Good Point!

I’m sure they have some locked up in the Metro Gen psych ward.
I'm sure they took those guys' glasses away from them.

Is she going to figure it out?
Nah. Where would be the fun in her NOT being glattically stupid?

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Nah, he was actually with his trollop of the week.
HENDERSON: <<checks calender>> Strangely enough, every other week seems to belong to someone named "Cat". That or he does a lot of cat sitting.

CAT: Whatever position he wants actually.

Post-Nightfall investigation: So, Mr. Kent, why did you not go and fly off to take out the second Nightfall?
Mr. Kent aka The Coward: I had to perform my civic duty first. One always has to uphold the law and help the police officers in their duties.
Eh, he had hours... And, yeah, a little bit. laugh

CLARK: No, I still have a box full protection in my bathroom.
laugh

Well, the bloodspatter on the wall on the other side off the alley and the pile of pulp at the bottom suggest that our perp jumped off the balcony with enough force to almost knock a hole in the wall over there. He was certainly in quite the shape. Not very smart though, since he didn’t even know how to properly jump to his death.
Nah, Clark doesn't live that high up. That sounds more like what they would say if Luthor jumped off of LexTower.

Someone who’s witnessed his share of Ralphings.
The Crime Scene Tech or the guy who jumped?

Hello! Ugly Christmas ornament watch!
She's blocked it from her conscious memory at the moment.

Just like it was his fault for her hooking up with Superman. After all, *he* cheated on her with Cat first.
Exactly!

LEX: Good idea! Let’s try that one next.
LEX: See, Nigel, I told you those microphones in Kent's apartment would come in handy.

NIGEL: Um, sir, we didn't install those.

LEX: Then where is this feed coming from?

NIGEL: Lois Lane's brain. I installed one there.

LEX: <<with admiration>> Good thinking outside the box, Nigel.

Both? It’s always a good idea to think of them both when it comes to making love.
Oh, was that going to happen? I thought with the curse...

He hadn’t known. Otherwise, he would have done *something* once he knew of Clark’s identity issues after the first Nightfall.
He did call Henderson and had him put an All Points Bulletin for his missing reporter.

PERRY: And why should I interrupt Lois's steller job of using noogie to get Kent's memories back. Seemed to have work, didn't it?

Even by the biggest bully at the DP.
And that would be? Mad Dog Lane?

CLARK: Lois, I’ve got this great Caribbean island I want to show you.
It's named after a strange man named Gilligan.

LOIS: That's not in the Caribbean. It's somewhere near Hawaii.

CLARK: As if you could tell the difference. I'll make us a nice grass hut and...

LOIS: Vatman? Is that you?

I just realized the perfect Perry quip for this: They could use the yarn you're spinning to make spider silk shirts.

After all, just like spider webs, the web you're weaving is strong, intricate, filed with tiny balls of knotted yarn, and once you're caught in it, there's no escaping [Spider]
[Linked Image] Why, thank you, Michael.

Welcome home, Virginia!
Thanks. It's good to be home, except for that waking up in the A.M. part.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.