John: Thank you so much for your indepth FDK. clap Another reason this fic is so long, having to set up all these scenarios for Lois to see the truth and still have her be blind.

Well it is not like she was ever in mortal danger, although more importantly nothing really happened.
But at that early stage Clark / Superman was even more overprotective of her than he's learned to be since then.

I guess she is right that she did effect Clark's feelings with her actions here.
It's true that she did, but it's mostly hope talking here.

They made love at the hospital? Or am I reading too much into this? The curse has been proved wrong? OK, I have assumed all along the curse would not work, but still. Although the key is Clark needs to know what happened.
cool Lois didn't state matter-of-fact either way. "Shared intimacy" could mean lots of things.

His mind was only sort of there.
clap Exactly!

Clark: What, she kisses me no matter what clothes I am wearing? How does this make her a bad girlfriend? I see nothing wrong with Lois kissing me more often.
laugh I guess it all depends on one's point of view.

Clark: But she only ever kisses me. How is this a problem?
Well, let's hope she only kisses him...

Really, she has never been tempted by anyone other than Clark, so I think there is really no problem. Even under revenge she was only attracked to Clark and Superman.
Currently, she's in panic stage, grief stage of her thought process.

I guess Superman is not immune to psycho-somatic illness.
Hey, if he can be hypnotized...

I am still wondering why Clark is not telling Henderson Cat was there. I guess there are a few reasons. 1-After Lois reactions to Cat he figures bringing her up might be more trouble than it is worth. 2-he wants to protect Cat from having to meet with the police. 3-he does not want Cat to slip and reveal his identity. 4-By not mentioning Cat he can basically put himself where Cat was standing, and does not have to try to work out the whole scenario anew in his head. Since he does not know Henderson knows, he figures he has to lie abotu this anyway, so it is simplier to just have him do what Cat did, and then insert Superman.
Also, if the bad guys are still after him, he doesn't want to let them know how close a friend Cat is and go after her to get / punish him.

So she was probably not there at all.
Thank you, Det. John Henderson.

He does not remember the curse.
No, no he does not.

Even without the associate there is still the guy who hired them.
Oh, him too.

More like someone who had failed to follow The Boss's orders.
"Stay away from the girl who I want to bang"?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.