Hmmmmm. [Linked Image] I'm sensing a theme in the FDK. So, you guys think I'm being a little cruel to our spandex wearing hero? [Linked Image]

Sydney: Thanks for the FDK. This is me on a good day. [Linked Image]

Ken: Why thank you, Ken. [Linked Image] We've already seen some of what the combo did to him. The Green Kryptonite made him vulnerable and Red made his strength out of control (why the little kick allowed him to shoot out of the water and hit the dock above him).

Joan: So, this would be a bad time to go on vacation? <<looks for innocent devil whistling smilie...and fails>> help

I really, really, really hope we find out what happens immeditely next in the next section, but I have a sinking fear we may have to wait awhile to learn what happens to Clark next.
[Linked Image]

Terry: Thanks for the comments and plot guesses. clap Oh, and no comment.

You do realize that this story is getting long, don't you? Not that I'm complaining, you understand. I'm not. It's just that I expect some resolution of something sometime soon!
What? I had Lois and Clark kinda, sorta start a relationship. They've admitted their love for one another. Doesn't either of those things count? No, guess not. Something WILL happen before Part 100... Actually, LOTS will happen before Part 100... although since I'm still writing 94, I'll won't be more specific than that. I won't say it's good, and I won't say if it's bad. I'll let the readers decide. [Linked Image] But it certainly won't be a "This is the End" resolution, that's not coming for... looks at watch... a while yet. It will end when it ends. I'm working one day at a time or I'll start to hyperventilate and my head might explode. Then where would be? An uncompleted fic! Nobody wants that! Certainly not me.

But you haven't failed us yet, Virginia. I eagerly await the next installment of this cliffhanger serial, brought to you by Post Toasties, Schlitz Beer, and Bibbo, owner of the Ace of Clubs! Until the next episode, at the same Bat-time, the same Bat-channel!
Thanks, and laugh

Christina: Thanks for your frustration... er... comments. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.