So the "watch from Hell" is back... [Linked Image] You know, like in the terror movies: everybody thinks the cursed object is gone, but it always comes back to haunt the good guys. [Linked Image]

I thought something: will he have the stupid idea to tell Lois the truth when he is powerless again? [Linked Image]

CK: Lois, I'm Superman.

LL: This joke is old, Clark!

CK: But I am really Superman!

LL: Then prove it!

CK: You know, I came back from space and instead of flying to see you I went home, took off my suit and just when I was leaving to meet you some thugs knocked on my door. They wanted to kidnap me and I pretended I couldn't fight them, so they wouldn't know I am Superman. They put me on a boat to take me to the Boss's headquarter, but half way he changed his mind and they threw me into the river. I decided to come back swimming because they couldn't find out I am Superman. But in the bottom of the river I found some kryptonite - and do you believe it got stuck on my foot? - and I lost my powers. So, I have no powers, but you have to believe me that I am Superman!

LL: cat

CK: blush

LL: Frankly, Clark, if you don't want to tell me the truth just say so. You don't need to come up with such a far-fetched story!

CK: But I am Superman!

LL: And what do you think I am, galactically stupid?

And maybe she will decide to date Lex just to get back at him. wallbash

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15