Hi Pam wave
Great story, Bob! I'm glad you shared.
Thank you. It was my pleasure.
I wonder how much stuff she'll remember accurately. I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't tell you that many details about what happened last year, let alone decades ago.
When I was visualizing this story, I didn’t think of that. I showed your question to Beverly and asked her how she’d describe my memory. Her phrase was “exceptional and detailed.” I tend to lose sight of the fact that other people forget things. If reminded of an incident, I can remember it clearly and in detail. I can do that for things all the way back to my teens. (40 years ago) I win bets all the time with people who are sure of incidents from long ago. (In fact, I’ve never lost one of those bets.) So of course, I expect Lois to be the same way. smile
The other thing is, I wonder how often she'll get impatient about having to live through stuff that wasn't all that fun in the first place. All those stories she'll have to re-write!
Now THAT would drive me crazy.
And I'll join the chorus: don't go to the dark side! I don't care if they do have cookies!
smile I probably won’t. Most of these ideas came to me during a period from the middle of 2010 until the middle of 2011. It’s not a coincidence that I was struggling with some depression issues during that time and the only ideas I was getting were all very dark. What I AM intending to do is find ways to insert interesting and credible angst into my non-dark-ending stories.

Morgana:
Ellie reminds me of Judi Dench in Skyfall...awesome lady.
Now I have an image for Ellie.

BTW: I LOVED her in Skyfall. I enjoyed that movie, but for me the very best part was Judi Dench’s portrayal of M. She is the best M ever! (And I’ve seen every Bond movie.)

Bob