“Lola Dane, why haven’t you returned my phone calls?”
clap Maybe if Lex made her think that there’s a giant secret to be found inside his bed?

Was there something she needed to know before she slept with Clark? Did he have an ex-wife? A wife? Children? VD? Had he killed someone? Was he a terrorist? Was he a sexual predator?
Let’s see… Ex-wife, no. Ex-fiancée, yes. Wife. Check. Children. No. VD. Possibly. If she gets pregnant, she might experience certain things… Killed. Huh. Not yet. Terrorist. Yes, according to future timetravelers. Sexual Predator. Considering his obsession with Loises, possibly. Only good thing is that no profiler would ever be able to establish the pattern.

“Lex, you’ve given me the wrong file. There isn’t anything here,” she said.

“Precisely,”
Hehehehehe

“The more I looked, the less I found,” he explained. “Your friend and partner, Clark Kent doesn’t exist.”
Oops? Only, Superman trusts Clark, so would a lack of a papertrail be proof enough?

Because, at some point, she had stopped looking at Clark with her head, and started seeing him with her heart.
[Linked Image]

Clark Kent, her best friend, her partner, the man who she had been more than ready to become intimate with, had been lying to her, deceiving her, and she had to find out why.
Oh boy. So, her ardor has been shock-frozen now?

She raised a brow. “Just driving around the corner, eh? Toni isn’t going to like that you took her new star singer away from the club.”

He leaned forward. “She won’t miss you, Lois. I paid for an entire night.”
clap

“Excuse me?” she stammered. He didn’t just say what she thought he had, did he?
/cocks eyebrow/

“Best fifteen hundred dollars I ever spent,” he said with a slimy grin.
Naughty naughty!

“You made me into a whore?” she gasped, her eyes widening.
No, Lois. He’s not sleeping with you and you had been on the menu, so…

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.