“Run out of olives, Charlie?” Toni asked skeptically. “Because you’re not going to find them there.”
CHARLIE: “I believe Lola ate the last ones so I tried to find them inside her mouth.”

“Yes, Lola kindly showed me this room,” he said, glancing around only to notice there wasn’t any food in this closet. “We got distracted.”
/cocks eyebrow/

Toni ignored her. “Take her to get cleaned up,” she told Lou, who nodded. “And get her a new rose.”
So the customer doesn’t notice that other people already dabbled?

Clark glanced down and noticed the deep red rose that Luthor had tossed to Lois trampled to death on the floor.
hyper /has no compassion for filthy rose/

“Later,” she mouthed, more than whispered, to Clark. She pulled out of Lou’s grip. “What’s the matter? Am I late for my next act or something?”
Ummm… Yes? It just happens to be a private act.

“Charlie, I’ll let you off with a warning this time because you’re new here, but there’s no touching the merchandise.”
dance But why? confused Is it because she’s already started to bond to Clark?

Lois glanced at Lou whose eyes narrowed at being ordered about.

“I’ll send over your waitress,” the gangster responded, then he went to stand against the wall and stare at them.
Lou isn’t the brightest one, telling the Boss off like that, is he?

Lex brought the remnants of his champagne to his lips, murmuring, “Later. The big question is what are you doing here?”
LOIS: “What do you think? After Lucy bailed on me, a girl has to earn her rent some way.”

“It’s just an act.” She felt like blushing under his praise and was embarrassed at how quickly he was charming his way past her natural inclination to dislike him.
It’s natural? [Linked Image] Wait, ‘charming his way past’? [Linked Image]

“Act a little more happy to see me, darling. Your bodyguard wouldn’t like it if you were disappointing a customer.”

Lex had a point, and Lois threw a smile on her face; she wondered if it looked as plastic as it felt.
[Linked Image]

She glanced over at the bar, and was surprised to see that Clark still hadn’t returned. What could have happened to him?
Fish gotten hungry?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.