Sad, moving, depressing, AND you shot Lois! hyper

Let me guess (as you know I love to)... she had her talk with Danny boy, broke his heart despite him wanting her to do other things to him. She finally gets rid of him, takes long hot shower where she scrubs off the Scardino stench and then heads over to Clark's, which is where she is when she gets attacked and shot by ??? (Bill Church, Lex Luthor, Zara, random thug?) and left to die. Luckily SM/CK found her and got her to hospital. I'm guessing she's got some recovery time in front of her, which she'll be able to get done with her live-in help, Agent Scardino.

No? He's not going to play on her blocked memories to tell her that they are engaged to be married? Right one-parter. Hmmmm. How about super nurse/partner CK? Will she forgive him for being a lunkhead and take him back? Maybe. But he was off being a hero (or moping, take your pick) instead of her 24/7 bodyguard. Maybe she WON'T forgive him. Maybe she'll say 'screw this, I'm joining a nunnery!'

Nah, but it's late and my brain is working on... nothing at the moment. Hmmm. Good indepth look into Clark's psyche at this privotal juncture. Can you please have Lois recover and live happily ever after without ever getting frozen?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.