Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
We seem to see stories of Clark always in a good mood and Lois being plagued with doubts. It is almost refreshing to see the opposite. It makes us realize that we should see Clark as human, very human with Super additions. He can get depressed, lose confidence in himself, and doubt his own reason for living. We see the super side of him all the time, but this is definitely not that kind of story.

Can't wait until you pour some "happy" into this story. Hang on, Clark. Vicki is going to make Lois realize how much she wants to be with you. I can feel it!

Fun-black-mooded (if that is possible) story. We know that love, health, and happiness is just around the corner. Waiting for your version.

Pat
Thank you, Pat. That's exactly what I wanted to showcase in this piece. Clark isn't always the eternal optimist. There are times (and we do get glimpses of this throughout the series) when he *does* get depressed, doubt himself, lose all his confidence. It's one of the many things I like about the show, and, in particular, Dean's protrayal of Clark. He is very, very human, even if his DNA isn't. And, I'll admit, it's a heck of a lot of fun to write from such a much less seen part of Clark's mind.

Happiness is coming. Probably in a few days. I'm still working out the kinks in the second half. I finished the writing part yesterday, but have less than half of it polished. I'm reworking it as I go.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon