Wendy,

Aww! What a neat idea! And what a nice Christmas gift to those of us who love to read great stories! hyper I loved reading Lois & Clark's comments about the various folcs made me smile. And rotflol about Tank.

Jana in Washington State, Liz and Wanda in New Jersey, Sherry and Joy and Laurie in New York, Jen in Florida - and another Jen in Ohio, Barb in Michigan, Linda in North Carolina, Blayne in Indiana, Malu from Texas. Breanna from... somewhere.
shock Oh, thank you! I certainly didn't expect a mention here!! I'm so happy to have one though! laugh I also thought it was cute the way you were sure to put not just Washington, but Washington state. <g> Just like I do. Can't have Lois thinking I'm in D.C.

Speaking as a reader, I appreciate so much the many talented writers who give us their time and their wonderfully diverse fics. FDK is so much fun because of the talent level here. And as a writer, well, I appreciate each and every person who takes the time to read the many fics here and post FDK. Writing is so much more when you have someone to comment on it!

Wendy, thanks for the lovely Christmas gift and for the unexpected but appreciated cameo. What a nice break from studying!

Jana (who is amazed at how many folcs Wendy managed to include)

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye