MouseRocks: Oh, dear, our little Mouseling is growing up. <<wipes away a tear>> no longer able to ride rides without getting sick. wink

Great chapter! So sweet! I loved that you took this from Clark's perspective the whole time and that he called her firecracker...
I'm glad that it worked. smile1 Clark wanted his POV shown, so he didn't look SO much like a doormat, which is hard to do when one's soul mate is holding on to one's leash.

and that she kept asking him to kiss her... and that they kept coming so close to kissing... and that they kissed!
I think I would have gotten hate mail without it.

<<squeal>> and that you had this be how Clark discovers (semi-) that he could fly!!
Dumbo's feather. It works every time. wink

Please give me the epilogue soon! Please? Gimme, gimme, gimme... I need... I *need*!!
thumbsup

Ken: I couldn't remember if Clark's fall into the quarry was canon or fandon (I've seen it referenced in fanfiction often enough), so I thought I'd give him another first time that was dreamlike enough that he doesn't know for sure what exactly happened. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.