I spent all morning and afternoon at a water park today so I'm a little tired. I just realized my last post was all smilies and no actual feedback. This one will be better! If I don't fall asleep first xD

Allie was dead.
Oh, no! What a way to start!

She wanted to bury her head in to a strong, warm chest and cry.
I know a guy who would be happy to volunteer for that

and calling ‘Octopus’ into the night just sounded silly.
That would sound pretty silly

She dropped the carton of ice cream back into her freezer and picked up the telephone.

“Hello?” answered a groggy voice.
Clark over ice cream? He's moving up in the world.

“Lois?” he asked, his voice full of worry.
I like that he knows it her smile

“I’ll be right there,” he announced, and she could hear him climb out of bed.

Oh, God! No! Lois couldn’t have Clark come over when she was an emotional wreck. Who knew what she might do?
I can think of something...

“No! No!” she countered his suggestion.

Of course, she could really use his shoulder to cry on, and his arms around her.

“Yes, all right,” she agreed.

It would feel good to have his lips against her neck. The way his hands could caress her body making her forget everyone and everything.

“No! Clark, I just…”
And I thought I was bad at making decisions wink

What was he talking about? “No promises about what, Clark?”

“Finding him, but you know what, Lois? Forget everything I said. If you need him, I’ll find…”
frown

“There’s no accounting for tastes, I guess,” he replied.
Haha smile

Well, except sleep with Cat, and lie about it to her face!
But he didn't! xD

“Trust me, Lois, I would have serious doubts on your identity if you woke me out of a sound sleep to compliment me,” Clark responded wryly.
:claps:

“You’re right, Clark. I’ll let you get back to your beauty sleep. Heaven knows you could use it. I heard rumors about some woman in advertising who hasn’t yet drooled over your cute butt.” Damn! He got her to compliment him.
clap

X