Caught my FDK up with my reading! goofy

He stared at her for a moment, almost wishing he could read minds, so he could know what in the hell she was thinking.
Umm…I don’t think he’d truly want that. He’d never be able to wear The Suit™ again. And even his business suit might be impractical.

Lois appeared irate at whatever they had asked her, and by making her mad, they had also made him mad.
laugh

“Lois is a big girl. She can take care of herself; let her,” Cat reminded him.
clap

Witch-hunt? Superman? Dissection like frogs? ‘If you need to bolt, give me a sign, and I’ll make a distraction,’ Cat had told him. Clark gulped. Bolting sounded like a tempting, viable option.
evil

“Whatever happened between Superman and me is my business, and it has nothing to do with national security,” she was yelling at the men.
She’s making it worse, I think.

. “Stand back, Clark, and don’t get involved. I’ll take care of this.”
laugh

“Superman is my source, and I don’t have to reveal my sources,” Lois screamed, trying to escape the agents.
But…but she *wants* to unveil that source.

Why would they want to take Lois in if she and Superman had made love?
They’re not concern about love. It’s the sex bit that’s problematic.

“Butt out, Cat. I’m not fodder for tomorrow’s headlines!” Lois roared.
Yes. But would you rather it reads ‘Female reporter was on top of Superman’ or ‘Lois Lane arrested for soliciting alien’?

“Ms. Lane engaged in sexual relations with Superman, and we need to examine her to make sure she isn’t infected by him,” the lead agent told Perry.
shock

Clark stumbled backwards. Infected? He didn’t have any STDs. What in the hell did they mean by… oh, crap, impregnated.
shock

What kind of examination were they planning on conducting on Lois?
Umm…points at the military’s OB/GYN station.

“I told you he never even came into my apartment,” Lois said adamantly,
So, they already consummated on the roof, then?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.