Originally posted by Mouserocks:
It's like Groundhog Day! Except Bill Murray doesn't remember that he repeated the day already... Out of curiosity, will Lois ever remember? Nevermind... you probably won't answer that. Although I wonder, what's my point bank looking like and how much does a spoiler cost? laugh
I thought Bill Murray figured it out towards the end? (It's been a while, great flick though help , which I personally think makes them more fun (frustrating) to read. I've been more dilligent ever since about not letting too many spoilers slip through; therefore, the only way to get extra spoilers, besides volunteering to Beta (sorry, all full up at the moment) is to read my WHAM Warning , which reminds me, I've been meaning to update that recently. Thanks. laugh

Ooooh. I know. hyper Maybe you can cash in all your FDK point towards the end of this story and I'll forward you an advance on Part 1 of Book 3... which hasn't been fully written yet (although the basic plot is starting to gel in my head). evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.