Lara Joelle Kent: blush Thank you. I'm glad Cat's assistance with Lois' problem worked. wave Thanks for checking in. Always great to know others are still out there lurking the background.

Each chapter brings new surprises, and I very much enjoy seeing if I can catch all the little (and some very BIG!) differences as alt-Clark "re-lives" Clark's life. I also get a kick out of it when you have alt-Clark having an entirely different motive for doing something, yet ending up doing the exact same thing Clark did. Your stories are very imaginative, and quite fun to read.
Thank you. I've tried to make something different from every scene I've borrowed from canon, which sadly in this first section of story, is quite a few. More and more scenes will be original as more dominoes fall. It's an ebb and flow. They meet with many of the same problems (criminals) but handle them differently.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.