He wondered how Lois was going to fare at being outted as a story stealer.
Wouldn’t it be a fun twist (for us) if she got canned and had to go and work for the Star? Or marry Lex so she can get a job at LNN as the new nekid weather girl in the two o’clock weather forcast.

Had Cat told him something?
How about that they wouldn’t accept her offer of a threesome?

What could she have said that would make Perry so angry with him and Lois?
They would join Cat, but only if Jimmy got to come too, so he could finally lay with his second cousin. And Perry wouldn’t have the poor lad corrupted like that.

He met Lois at the door and she looked at him as if she wanted him to be a big pile of ash.
goofy He’s *sooo* petty!

“No, I’m not proud, but it’s not like I go around stealing stories…”
/cocks eyebrow/

Do you do this to all the new guys? Pretend to be friends with them only to steal their stories. Is this what really happened with Claude? You stole his story instead of the other way around?
Ooooooooh!

Back where I come from, they call someone that sneaky and manipulative a ‘Mad Dog’; maybe we should start calling you that too.”

“Yeah, well, too late, buster. They already call me ‘Mad Dog’ around here,” Lois spit back, pointing her finger into his face.
evil

Clark stopped pacing and stared at her, all the fight driven out of him as this new information made the room start to swim. “They call you ‘Mad Dog’?”
angel-devil

The ghost of Mad Dog will get you. Oh, God, Mad Dog was dead, just like his Lois.
Someone gets a cookie! Well, a whole-flour slice of bread with organic fruit spread.

Was his Lois really that kind of person? He didn’t want to believe it. Was this Lois? He couldn’t believe it.
:p

Did they really break laws to get stories? Bend them, yes, he could see that, but break them?
There’s a fine line between bending and breaking. So fine, you can’t really see it any longer from where Lois is usually standing when she picks a lock.

Lois knelt down in front of him, lowering her voice. “You know how to contact Superman?”
Oops.

Clark gave her a sheepish smile. Should he tell her the truth? That the man she was obsessed with was the same man she just called a pathetic liar?
Like she’d believe a pathetic liar.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.