Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> hyper
I apologize for the short posting part but I was right at my bare minimum for a post and I didn't want to divide the next scene into more than one posting part, because it's long enough to push me over my top limit for a part. I'm sorry I cannot post sooner. I'm currently writing Part 29 and this is part 11, so I'm already fallen behind my 20 part cushion. I need the extra day, so I don't have to change my posting schedule to every third day (mainly because FDK keeps me inspired to keep writing). I wouldn't want to post as soon as I written a part, because then it wouldn't have had time to marinate, and develop from grapejuice into wine. As it is, you guys are getting spring wine. I *could* have waited to start posting until I had almost completed writing the story <<ducking>> but I figured after Another Lois you wouldn't want to wait around too long for Book 2. So, in a WAY, from a certain point of view, you ARE getting Wrong Clark sooner than you would normally. laugh <<ducking>>

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.