Hi, Michael: I see you made it through another part. clap

Lex Luthor

I’m sensing a stylistic pattern here.
I thought I'd try Chapter names. They don't always line up with Part postings, so they'll work better with the Archive version.

Poor little rich man. Let the violin music start.
Sarcastic much, Clark? Lex had a very rough childhood. His father was beaten to death by a ten-year-old. His mother traumatized and killed three years later by a thirteen year old. A baby sister who never made to her teens. No wealth to speak of. All very sad.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize he was Bruce Wayne's clone.

No. He only flies around as the sole survivor of an entire planet.
But I don't think Superman advertises that fact, does he? I mean, he doesn't technically find out about it until the 'Foundling', right?

“Yes, Candice, then I found her in bed with our landlord. And his wife. It was all very shocking to me.”
Yes, that quote was taken completely out of context. The part where he said: "Yes, Candice, it wasn't like I found her in bed..."

See? It’s just a way for him to deal with his loneliness. All he wants is a Lois to play with.
Her mind?

Crest on front, face on the backside?
No, his entire Superman body miniturized and airbrushed to look like he was only wearing red briefs and the crest. Extremely tastefully done [Linked Image] of course. The Superman Foundation put an end to that little number.

Maybe she should tell that to Lex?
And lose the interview? I think NOT!

“How would you like it if someone started going through your things?”

/imagines Lex having Nigel go through Lois’s lingerie drawer/
Give him time, give him time. He's only just met her.

Duh! He reads them on his Kindle.
Don't be ridiculous! He reads them on his LexCo. made Luthor Bookreader, of course, able to download any book ever written, even some that haven't been published yet. (He had Harry Potter finished before JK Rowling did.)

Does a space station shaped like LL count?
You mean the one with the name "Luthor Space Labs"?

‘I told you so, Lois. That man puts his name on everything.’

As in Lois ‘Luthor’?
[Linked Image]

I doubt that Lois will be the first reporter who got nailed by Lex. Although, given the lack of stories about him…
Why would Lex Luthor sleep with one of Randy Goode's reporters? clap Or marking her territory.

Although, let’s hope she won’t start to associate the two. Otherwise, sex might get iffy.
shock , yes, let's hope. I think enough time will have passed between incidents though, she'll (or he'll) be safe.

A guy who looks like that. Although, he probably needs some protein, too.
He goes out for meat. It really isn't the best kitchen to cook it in. Plus, he's got nuts.

By eating *healthy* food?
But 6 months worth in a week?

So, sex for facts?
Of course not! Implied sex for facts.

Taken a piece of green crystal and stuck it into his foot.
You mean before sticking said foot into his mouth?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.