Mouserocks: Glad I was able to make you laugh. laugh

Some very clever twists in this. Clark actually saves the man in the sewer in the blue suit. I liked seeing a lot more of Lois' perspective throughout all this- and she saw Superman! Is he really going to be able to wait and make his debut at the launch?
Like in Another Lois the changes come slowly at first and get faster and faster and more dominoes fall. Clark knows that this dimension survived just fine without Super help for a while longer (according to what Wells told him), so doesn't want to rush the reveal / unveiling of Superman too soon or might lose control of it again, but he couldn't ignore the man right in front of him needing help.

Kool-Aid also makes great popsicles. I find that if you cut the sugar to 3/4 of a cup, you don't find much difference in taste. wink

Joan: Alt-Clark not liking junk food is canon (per "Lois & Clarks" when she offered him twinkies and dingdongs and he looked at her like she was nuts). At least I didn't make him Vegan like one of my Betas suggested. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.