Tomato Morse code? And it can't be worse than some Tank fics. He once had Lois behead Clark (and then herself?) And Lex then mounted their heads on a wall as trophies.
Oh, is that what is meant by "Tank Ending". Interesting. No, I don't think mine qualifies. laugh

See? See? And that's *after* he knows she's high. I *knew* I'm not alone with my conclusions.
But it's been going on for two days. Maybe the changes were perminent. huh

Hey! I'm only at part 7 yet.
Did I say "Clark"? No, no, no, I meant Claude. Yes, you see Lois gets so pissed off at Clark for "dating" the twins, she runs off with Claude. Clark gives up on her and decides to spend the rest of the story deciding on which twin he likes best. And then there is that scene where all five of them end up locked in a padded room with lots of pillows, and it's very hot and so they... well, you get the picture. I wonder how he's posting this on the Gfic boards? [Linked Image] Not buying it, huh? Look! [Linked Image] A shiny naked woman! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.