Christina: I agree with your observations on Deter. He's different type of creepy than Luthor, because Deter's kind of creepy could happen to any of us. eek Lois learned about Kryptonite while dreaming about Smallville (GGGoH). The entire dreams aren't shown in the story due to space limitations (and the DVDs tell the whole canon so much better than my rehashings do wink ). Although, now that Star has programmed Lois' memory for fast forward, they will be coming at a faster pace.

Speaking of Star...
Why do I get the feeling that Star is putting two and two together to get CK=S here. I've always had the mental impression that she had figured out the truth at one point. It doesn't seem likely that she would be the kind of person to discount that sort of stuff.
In canon I'm surprised she didn't pick up it either, especially when Clark says his name is "Kal-El" when she hypnotises him in "Contact" to see what was on Bob Fences monitor. In this universe, there is no Superman, so when Star is asking Lois "who is Superman" it's because she's never heard of him before. And she asks Lois a second time, because Lois' first answer is a bit vague.

EDIT: Ooops, you double posted there, Christina.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.