Yeah. Kinda. Although, right now it looks quite brightly lit in front of the FDK lounge. People must be grilling some sausages.
Must be, because nobody's parking SUVs or thrown any tomatoes or anything at me, yet. I'm surprised, because one of my Beta's left me (and never returned, but that's okay, she warned me she might never speak to me again) and another threatened me with... was it tomatoes? But she is still speaking with me. laugh Of course, maybe they aren't there for me, as there are a few of us that are amazed at the number of stories on the boards at the moment where Lois and Clark sleep together multiple times, literally and quite easily, with no intimacy. I know Clark has super willpower, but hey, even he caves after one night with a harem costume. [Linked Image] That's the problem. /Psst. Lois, over on Krytpon and in the Congo... rent a harem costume, it's Clark's Achilles heel./

/goes talking to Henderson to arrange safe house keeping for Virginia.
Thank you. That's very kind. It's looking like I won't need it though. I haven't yet, received one death threat. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll keep my lack of subtlity in Star's prediction.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.