Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
Poor Lois. Reduced to a contract to marry Jimmy to save her from being an old maid...
<<cough>> sarcasm <<cough>> She'd never let that happen. <<cough>> (Or as Michael suggested back a FDK ago, she'd end up killing Jimmy before that could ever happen.)

...and listening to and talking to a voice in her head that she is in love with? Can things get any better?
Yes, of course! Things can always get better, but they can also get worse. Maybe better for a little while. Perhaps not for good. Maybe 'better' is relative term. Her life is a bit of a good, bad, good, bad rollercoaster at the moment. evil

Enjoying this.
Thank you and I'm glad, Pat.

It relives the episodes that I've forgotten, but it also seems to find another way out of the mess. Always have enjoyed a familiar tale with a different ending.
Yes, I had lots of fun trying to imagine how to get Lois out of these scenarios without Clark. It gets more and more difficult the more of these they throw at me. laugh More re-writes to come. [Linked Image] hard at work. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.