FDK - Part 2
Ooh! The sequel! clap

I knew I should have locked the bathroom door!
"And there's a reason why air freshener was invented!"

Kal takes another look at the woman next to him on the couch, “You know for a clone, you aren’t half bad looking.”
laugh

/Pst. I think these are supposed to be a [./i]’s (I added the "." so it wouldn't italicize everything else in this FDK)
Thanks. Saw your feedback at 2am and fixed it with my phone...which was a royal pain in the butt. :p

It’s not ‘worrying’ if his wife’s really a shrew. What Kal has is a gift for cowering under the influence of a strong woman.
rotflol

Kal, the super sweetie!
Aaaaaaaand....melt.

“Luckily, you missed, otherwise you *really* would have made a good first impression!” Ba-dum-bump! (I did mention liking corny, cheesey jokes, right?)
You did! I'm not sure who is worse, you, my husband, or his dad. wink

“I could really use some heat-vision about now. How about you?” Crap! I shouldn’t have said that. Lois with heat-vision. I’d have been a bile ol’ pile of ash 3 months ago.
rotflol

There are other places she could bounce… <<cough>> use up that energy.
Bouncey castle...right??? wink

Oh, right. Gfic boards.
Yeah...well...

Yeah! That’s Kal’s job. <<wags finger>>
He has that job market pretty well covered.

Ooooh, Kal, she *wants* you!
Who doesn't? wink

Right, his *heart*.
Ha! (I think I may have graemlined out)

A familiar ache perhaps?
<snork> G-fic!

When the she-devil returned! It’s Tempus! He opened a time-space-dimensional-window and exchanged Lois for the clone and in the morning, he’s going to return the original Lois. He’ll keep doing this until Lois’s nightmare comes true! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Yep, Lois is sooooo going to screw with his mind.
<laughs so hard, sides ache>

She really doesn’t deserve him and he *really* hasn't deserved her. Let's hope she does something to make it up to him and soon...
Soon!

Like by TUESDAY perhaps?
Maybe not quite *that* soon. But next chapter soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon