Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Also, you've got to give me your secret for the aging process. My stories burn a hole in my hard drive. They get finished, edited once or twice and then my muse demands that I post them right away. She's a bit impatient. :p
My next story is set on St. Patty's Day, so I couldn't possibly post it before then. wink Plus, I believe I need to add another line or two to the ending. (I only finished it this afternoon.) Possibly convince a Beta or two to give me feedback. (I've already written a short to go between the Book 1 & Book 2 of my Epic Trilogy I'm writing... but since that's plot based - it can't be posted earlier either.)

I didn't age Nightfall Honeymoon and I think it suffered (IMO - plot wise) because of it. I'm currently reviewing it to send it to the Archives and so far, I'm surprised to find there isn't much I'd change. Not that I'm really going to change something THAT much that has already posted to the boards -- after something is written it's written. Any major rewrites, I'd rather put into another story entirely huh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.