<Considers settling down to read this with a nice cold drink, but decides against it for all of the laughing I have done so far during this story>

Like that dream she just had about making love with Clark.
clap

“I don’t know.” She covered up the mouthpiece of the phone and called out, “Superman, sweetie, were you jealous of Clark sweeping me off of my feet with his kisses last night?” She paused a minute. “He said he was willing to share.”
eek But this is the *G*fic boards! wink

“Then I dreamed I went to sleep, dreaming of what would have happened if I hadn’t kicked you out last night,” she whispered as she felt her cheeks flush with the truth of that statement.

“Oh, really? I had a similar dream myself.” She could hear the smile in his voice again. “Shall I tell you about it?”
Ooooh!

“Did I now?” Lois could feel her heart beating against her ribcage. It was just a coincidence that Clark used those words, wasn’t it?
Ummm....Nope. laugh

“Yes, you did. And that I confessed to you that I am in fact Superman.”
laugh

“Lois, are you all right? I knew the air was too cold last night. I’m sorry, I should have offered you my jacket,” Clark sounded honestly chagrined.
No, no, no, Clark. That's Lois choking on her own spit.

“No, Lois. What I’m saying is that without you, I’m just a farm boy from Smallville, Kansas. With you, because of you, I’m Superman,” he told her.
<melts>

Lois bent down to pick up whatever had fallen. The phone slipped out of her fingers and hit the floor. She could hear Clark’s echoing voice calling to her over the receiver, but she could not move. A bolt of lightning seemed to consume her in its blue flames as the realization that her dream – the one where she had made love to both Clark and Superman – hadn’t been a dream after all. She heard a swoosh of wind and suddenly Superman stood in front of her, wearing her favorite Clark Kent sheepish smile. She pulled her gaze away from his eyes. In the palm of her hand Lois held Clark’s glasses.
jawdrop

I SO did not see that coming! Excellently done! I enjoyed every moment of this hysterical little tale!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon