/pst. my next vignette was inspired by your latest story "Operation: Cupid" (although, it's nothing like it). Coming up in March for St. Patty's Day. It's currently in the aging process. (And as I mentioned, not LOL inducing. Probably not WAFFy either. Just two lost souls searching for each other - romance. ) In other words: how I procrastinate from working on my current epic saga.
laugh Procrastinators unite...tomorrow!

I'm actually really flattered that Operation: Cupid inspired your next little foray. blush I look foward to reading it. I've considered doing a St. Patty's Day one myself, but I'm refusing to allow my muse to do anything until she finishes the Alt Universe tale Contractually Bound. Operation: Cupid and The Passing Of A Legend were my two procrastinations from that one. wink

Also, you've got to give me your secret for the aging process. My stories burn a hole in my hard drive. They get finished, edited once or twice and then my muse demands that I post them right away. She's a bit impatient. :p

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon