All sorts of temporary structures had been erected in a haphazard manner. Litter was scattered everywhere.
goofy

Lois hoped the Kents had some brilliant plan that would solve this mess - otherwise, it was going to be a long time before the tabs gave up their pursuit of this story, if they ever did.
The could hold a daily press conference and showcase polaroids of Superman’s daily happenings in the bathroom?

It was because today they’d tried a different approach. They had both hidden under a blanket in the back of Jimmy’s car - confusing the heck out of Shadow - and had Jimmy drive them to the hospital.
Adorable! And why is he confused? After all, he sees Lois and Clark hiding under a blanket on a daily basis wink

“I’ll have your job, Inspector,” Junior said, surprising everyone when he pulled down his surgical mask.
He intern with Lex?

“That heart will be of no use to my father if it takes too long to perform this operation.”
Wouldn’t it have been more fun to wait until the operation had started and Bill Church’s old heart had already been removed? That way, they’d likely only have to contend with one trial. Unless Junior tries to pull his gun and helps them solve the entire mess right then and there.

“Because UNOS is a private, non-profit organization that manages the entire nation’s organ transplant system under contract with the federal government,” Grant said.
goofy And yes, it *is* tacky. Also, Clark probably still has bad memories from that early incident and doesn’t think Lois would take too kindly to another trip through the Metropolis sewer reclamation system.

‘Billionaire Desecrates Dead Body.’
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.