I love how you showed that she disagreed with him but still loved him and trusted him to do at least what he thought was right.
Uhh... okay. Uhh... right. Uhh... Just remember that thought when you read the next part laugh

I'm so glad to see that you are still writing LnC stories, ML.
I've actually been working on this one on and off all year. I was beginning to wonder if it would ever get written.

I love how after a month, that stupid 'pen' that didn't work, is still sitting by Clark's old desk. Come on, Rhalia does a better job than that.
Actually, that isn't the same 'pen.' In this section, Dr. Leit takes the Faraday device - which they had originally mistaken for a pen - when he left the newsroom.

But after reading your comment, I went back and looked at the story and realized that I hadn't made that clear, so I went back and reworked it a bit to clarify that. So thanks for pointing this out.

And thanks, all of you, for your comments.

As for posting... I'll post daily, at least for the time being. As usual, the posts will generally happen at midnight eastern standard time.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane