Did Clark sneak a new apple pie in there? But they will both know. And both know the other knows. Oh, the cliffy!

"So I'll answer you," Lois said. "As far as I'm concerned, when that door is shut, nothing is off-limits unless it makes you feel uncomfortable." She smiled, hoping to ease the look of trepidation that was creeping into his face. "I'm impatient, as you know. I'm in love with you, as you also know. I don't see you as either alien or human - you're just the man I love. So, whatever you have planned for tonight, I want you to know that I'll be OK with it."
Well, that's one way to put it. Wonder how she's going to re-animate Clark after this shock.

Lois thought she could see where this was going - and nausea snaked through her stomach. "But touching of a more intimate nature ... you have no good memories?"

"I want to forget," he said. "I want to be able to push all that aside and not let it affect what I could have with you. I know that with you, it's different - so very, very different. But I just can't separate the two."
clap You must definitely are weaving a great tale there.

He quickly scanned the entire house and within seconds had discovered the source of the strange smell. In the oven was ... well, he wasn't entirely sure what it was. It was round and very black. He readjusted his vision and was able to determine that it had been an apple pie ... once.
Can something be sad and hilarious at the same time?

As he watched, Lois suddenly leapt from the chair with such force that it tumbled backwards. She scrambled helter-skelter into the kitchen, yanked open the oven door, snatched a tea towel, and pulled out the blackened disk.
Uhm... a logistical question. Shouldn't Lois have smelled it earlier. The burnt toast smell must have already stunk up the entire ground floor by the time it was black through and through. And what did she do? Put on a timer and that's it?

It wasn't possible.

It just wasn't possible.

It couldn't be happening.

But it was.

Right now. Right here. And they had less than two days.
Nightfall?

The hairy, unkempt face of the alien stared back.
shock shock shock

Bad Corrina, bad!

spider spider spider

It it time yet?

Michael

Edit: Yep, Patrick must be right about Ralphine. Also, the name Ruby is certainly not invoking the most serious undertones over here in Europe, so, yeah, sounds like Ralphine, indeed.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.