Another great part.Thanks for it. You open so perspective with those last stories. thumbsup

It was an interesting development : they dare to talk about their greatest fear, it a big step forward. I'm glad Lois told him so truthfully what she needs, what she fears the most. Clark really needs to understand the depth feeling Lois has for him.
But it was frustrating to watch Clark struggle again with himself because he thinks he doesn't worth Lois, because he thinks he is not good enough, "human" enough for her. Clark has a the most noble heart than we have ever seen, but he must stop being so chivalrous. He will never judge anyone by his origins, so even if I understand Trask put him down, he must understand he deserves to have a normal life with the woman he loves.
It's not because he is from another planet, that he is less human. Lois told him he was the most caring person she has ever known, he needs to see it too. However I understand we have like Lois to be patient with him, but I am sure in time he will see like we do.

I am impatient to read why Lois wants to go to Metropolis. Good continuation, keep going.

Friendly, Hannah.