True Love
Not only that, but she also saw the bullet and I'm sure will be thinking more about it and possibly in the context of this super powered being as well - at least at some point.
--at some point-- I'll leave it at that for now. wink

scifiJoan
I love that both Lois and Clark have such serious secrets.
Me too. I've been wanting to write a story that puts more at risk for both of them for quite a while...

It's interesting to see "Superman" evolving
I'm glad. smile I hope you like where I take it cool

EvelynC
Oooh! The plot thickens nicely. And a new twist on creating Superman brews! Can't wait to see where you take this.
I'm glad you are enjoying it! smile1

Darth Michael
Oh, wait, there's no Superman in this world yet?
/whistles casually/

Clark knows about Lois's past with guns and now Lois knows and Lois knows something's weird and now Clark knows she knows
Um... I think I follow that--yes! smile

TOC
Oh, so this is alt-Clark, whose parents were killed when he was ten? But he is not married to Lana yet? Good! Really good!
Yes, I thought it would be more interesting to use Alt-Clark in this context. Lana will remain a background figure--never cared for her anyway. wink

But Lois will see to it that he becomes the Man in Blue?
Not giving that away yet cool

Tank
But I afraid that Lois' past as an assasin for the bad guys is going to be glossed over and dismissed as 'she was forced to'. That doesn't cut it.
You have a valid argument... in some ways I regret starting with the premise I did from Mr. & Mrs. Smith--in that Lois was an assassin. But it has evolved into the story you have before you. I am doing my best not to deal with it too lightly, but I wonder what outcome you would prefer? And it is just a fic--hope you don't judge me or it too harshly!

DW
I am glad to Clark has thought of the idea ... but who will make the suit for him? Lois?

I am also waiting to see how Lois will be able to atone for her crimes and Clark's reaction when he finds out everything.
Who will make the suit... you'll have to stay tuned!

Yes, Lois has a lot to atone for. I hope you guys find it plausible and satisfying how I end up dealing with it all.

Anyway, thanks for the comments everyone! Next part will be up by tomorrow!
wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink