Another strong instalment. The relationship building between the two secretive and defensive individuals is compelling and interesting to watch.

Still I'm afraid that the backstory that you set up is going to derail any chance at a happy ever after, or even a reasonably 'happy' ending.

This is the last time I'm going to bring this up in comments on this story because I don't want to be too negative about a story that in every other aspect is very well done. But I afraid that Lois' past as an assasin for the bad guys is going to be glossed over and dismissed as 'she was forced to'. That doesn't cut it.

Lois doesn't have the moral high ground that she only killed bad guys. She doesn't have the excuse that she killed in self-defense even though she was threatened into doing the deed because the victim of her attack wasn't the one who was the threat to her.

Bottom line is... this Lois Lane is a murderer and there has to be an accounting for that.

Tank (who will still be reading this story to see how this interesting storyline will be handled)