hyper hyper hyper

Eric Menzies strode into the staffroom. He was a mountain of a man, and it was instantly obvious how he had gained the reputation of a tyrant.
So it was Menzies. Good thing about the rods.

"If you hadn't been so slipshod in your responsibilities, this could have been accomplished much more efficiently," he said wrathfully.
Thanks for clearing it up in the FKD-FDK. Was confused too blush Though it does feel like he's just saying it to have an excuse for shutting the operation down. 'Lois Lane was a hack on the op. She messed it all up and now we have to shut it down.'

He had turned towards the wall, and his body was coiled into an arc. He had donned the bathing cap wig, and its tresses straggled from his head and onto the mattress.
I wondered. but he managed clap

She touched her fingers on the underside of the protrusion, and a grey orb squeezed out, rolled down Clark's shoulder, and thudded softly onto the mattress.
The operation was well done smile

"Second thoughts?" he asked sombrely.

"Not one," she said decisively.

His eyes closed again, and Lois pulled onto the road.

She had no doubts. No second thoughts.

Clark was more important than a job, than a career, than her reputation.

He was the most important thing in her life.
Awww... Great Bridge, Corrina! And now we're in for a looooong wait. Oh well huh I did count, though. 10 days makes this squat in the middle of Feb. 1st. can't wait!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.