Another great chapter. I always sit up a bit straighter when they are asking and answering questions; it not only helps them learn about each other, but for us to learn about them.

I, too, am wondering what the protrusion on Clark's shoulder is. Perhaps a small piece of Kryptonite to make sure his powers never fully return? And if so, was it implanted during the mysterious surgery, or did it come about accidentally during an attack?

As I've mentioned before in my reviews, I think my favorite part of Lois's characterization in this story is how open she is to her feelings for Clark. She knows that she's damaged, but she also knows that his damage is far worse and that she can't simply run away from her feelings the way she might do under difference circumstances. Their bond is a powerful force, and due to their situation, neither is able to resist it the way they often do in other universes. It all adds up to this being such a unique and creative tale ... one that has so many of us on the edge of our seats as we wait for new chapters.

So ... new chapter soon? Yes, please? thumbsup

(Especially since that preview is definitely "edge of our seats" material! shock )

Kathy