As others have already said... WOW! What a chapter. I keep thinking that with every update that you post, and each one keeps getting a stronger and stronger reaction from me.

I figured that Moyne just had to have family connections with someone high up - and we've finally been introduced to that 'someone,' which of course doesn't bode well for Lois and Clark. As Kathy said in the above message, looks like Lois will need her plan much sooner than she thought considering that this Menzies will undoubtedly want her gone from the operation as a result of listening to the "righteous and absolutely moral" relative of his.

I've kept thinking about how you'll get Lois and Clark out together. It seems like there's not enough time for Lois to do it legally. At least not without risking that Moyne or someone else will replace her and do who knows what to Clark. Lois being Lois, she might just get him out of his prison, clean him up (rid him of that beard as we've all been waiting), wink and create Superman as a way to get the public on their side, and then maybe start a new career with the new superhero at The Planet...

But that is just my crazy ranting... I'm sure you've got something far more fascinating (and certainly better written than anything that would come out of my mouth - or my laptop).

I can't wait for more! Please post the next chapter soon. Just like others, I keep refreshing these message boards, waiting for another chapter from you for what feels as about a million times per day.

More please! notworthy

~Marina

P.S. This is just one of many quotes I loved!

Clark knelt beside her, slipped his arms under her body, and lifted her as easily as if she were a child. As he walked across the cell with smooth, even strides, the bottom of his beard tickled her arm.

They arrived at the door, and he lowered her to her feet. His hands loosely circled her waist as he steadied her. Lois grasped his shoulders and put her foot to the ground. She gingerly transferred her weight from her good foot to the injured one.