Hi Sue!

Before I go all hyper new waff-fic.

With horror, Lois realized she had been drugged.
Got really scared. There've been way too many Lois-(almost)-gets-date-raped stories out there in the past two years or so to make this a topic that's not angsty. But there's hope. You didn't mention any WHAMs so, I keep reading on with just a minor panic attack instead of reading on with a full-blown hyperventilating panic attack.

Her arms felt too heavy to lift and she started to slump forward. Someone took hold of her shoulders and a deep voice cheerfully said, "Whoa there, sweetheart. I'll take you home now."

It wasn't Clark's voice.
Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. /goes back to recheck A/N, just in case I missed something/

A ripple of pain shot up her leg as one shoe came off and her foot smacked erratically against the concrete
Yes. A shoe for Clark to find. hyper

He was imagining it; that was all. If Lois was saying his name right now, it definitely wouldn't be so mild. By now - if she was still here at all - she was most likely using his name as part of an expletive.
I'm scared beyond laughing. Otherwise I'd be LMAO. huh So this must do:
*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Michael

PS: Loved it. More. Please?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.