Time to catch up on some FDK-FDK!

Artemis Yep, Mayson is twisted. She tried to twist everyone else, and it came back on her.

Laura laugh

Framework Glad you liked it.

Jen Yeah, she is. But it was fun to write.

bellarase Thanks, Mayson is :rolleyes:

Evelyn I think Mayson will *try* to remember how all the parts fit together, but she won't be able to!

Bob With regards to Mayson (*not* related to your story!), I think that if people constantly play with the truth and use their mind to plot and manipulate others, there's a very good chance that they will end up confused. I used the bomb to accelerate the process (and put it beyond doubt), but Mayson was on a slipperly slope before that.

Regarding feeling sorry for her ... I tried to leave that open. Some readers might feel sorry for her, others not.

Amy I had fun weaving truth, half-truth, and complete fabrication into Mayson's story!

DW Lots of significance in the turret!

I'm glad that Mayson's reasoning seemed reasonable ... sort of!

dcarson Mayson was a top reporter - she had the skills, she just chose to use them badly.

Michael

You know, I have no idea how much of that is Mayson just going completely bonkers from natural causes like a really bad case of paranoids schizophrenia and how much is related to her having serious brain damage from the explosion.
A combination of both?? laugh

Cristina In the interests of achieving some balance, I wanted Seb to be pro-merger. However, in the end, he needed to come over to the good side!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your FDK. Sorry it took me awhile to respond. I've been writing!!

Corrina.