Whoa, whatever Mayson's been taking, I don't think I want some smile1

"Who do you know who lives *here*?" she asked Seb.
Hmm... Seb?

This time, her 'story' read more like the unhinged plot of a trashy paperback than something that belonged in any creditable newspaper.
Well, LL=UW, LL=Boss, those certainly could be considered trashy novel stuff. Or not.

... That Superman had caused the damage to the pipes that had resulted in the gas leaks.
What?
... That Lex Luthor had used prior knowledge of the gas leaks as the means of getting Mayson out of her apartment.
Okay, she's not totally off her rocker.
... That Superman had planted the bomb in Mayson's apartment.
Or not.
"Because he knew that I had a piece of the green rock, and he figured that I wouldn't take it with me to an emergency involving Superman - so it was most likely that it would be in my apartment. He needed me out of the way so he could send someone to steal the green rock from me."

"You believe that the vandalism to the pipes - which could have resulted in a major disaster - was merely about getting you out of your apartment?" Henderson asked, trying to keep the scepticism from sounding in his question
Now, that's...

Mayson smiled coyly. "I have dated Superman," she boasted. "Perhaps he is considering dumping his unfaithful wife and replacing her with me."
Ooo-kay. Now she's lost it into delusional. Next, she's going to suggest Lex is Superman evil

You know, I have no idea how much of that is Mayson just going completely bonkers from natural causes like a really bad case of paranoids schizophrenia and how much is related to her having serious brain damage from the explosion.

Oh-boy.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.