Ok, amost there. After such an amazing ride, it's hard to believe that the end is so near. I'll say it again later on, but... I'm going to miss Aussie rules! And I'm going to miss looking forward to every new part and checking the mbs after work, or while away on a trip, or on vacation or wherever... just to see if you'd posted a new part and to read the preview of the next one.

But before I go all soft on you and your story, back on track and onto 66:

Seb shrugged. "I voted 'no'," he said, as if telling her something she already knew.

Lois's head jolted towards him. "What?"
What is right. I did not see that coming.

... That Superman had caused the damage to the pipes that had resulted in the gas leaks.

... That Lex Luthor had used prior knowledge of the gas leaks as the means of getting Mayson out of her apartment.

... That Superman had planted the bomb in Mayson's apartment.
No wonder Henderson has trouble believing it. Kinda sad to see how messed up Mayson is after the explosion. But, like I said before, just kinda... I don't seem to be able to feel sympathy: you've made her too evil!

"That Lex Luthor is Superman."
Say what?!?! How the heck did she come to that? Just what did the explosion do to her brain? Poor girl... (still no sympathy... I mean, even in her condition, her evilness keeps surfacing! dizzy )

Only two to go... and I'm torn between wanting to read on and wanting the story to keep going. Would you reconsider a sequel?

Cris