Thanks for the mention... hehe laugh (I might have guessed the paradox, but I hadn't expected H G Wells to be so.... Wells )

He is almost callous (very much in character but evil nevertheless). For all his ingenuity (the man invented a time machine after all), he has been known to be set in his ways. Okay so maybe he's worrying about the big picture (one life Vs the whole world), but don't Lois and Clark deserve an opportunity to decide for themselves instead of this underhanded way. mad And I don't think he thinks too much about the emotional consequences of his actions. Does he really think Clark won't eventually guess what he's done?

Sorry but I needed to vent my frustrations on HG Wells. His heart might be in the right place but his methods are not entirely well, above board.

Did I mention this is a superb and fantastic story and I am thoroughy enjoying it? smile1 smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria