/ponders what to add while having a real keyboard available/

So, loved the dialogue. And there has been a certain comedic quality to their interactions. But the idea of Lois having to sacrifice herself.

/keeps muttering about not knowing who's to blame, M.L. of H.G./

@DW: Lois doesn't have a wedding ring.
“Rings! I forgot to get rings.”

Lois smiled. “Forget about rings. I wouldn’t be able to wear one now anyway... Not without having a whole lot of unanswerable questions directed my way.”

“But...”

“You just be sure you have that ring waiting for me when I get to the future.” She reached up, pulling his head down for a quick kiss.
mecry ML is truly evil. Even if she tries to hide it by posting early wink

Michael

PS: I should have expected it after the way you set us up with part 5a and 5b. There just had to be a really really really mean twist. And I know you're not putting together your ideas so straight forward that the most obvious solution would actually be what's needed, but just *why* did H.G. not just take Lois forward in time in 1993.

PPS: The others are right. It is inhumane to let us dangle like that. And did I already mention clone arghs?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.