Just when she thought he’d heard it all, that it couldn’t get any weirder, it just did. Time travel... okay. Flying aliens... maybe. Superheroes... doubtful, but possible. Other dimensions with other versions of her visiting him, making him realize that he desperately wanted to meet her... not a chance.
But Lois, look at where you are! wink

Her bottom lip came out in a pout when he picked up a hotel robe and slipped it on. Not fair. There ought to be a law against...
/fans self at the thought of Clark in the buff and totally agrees with Lois's sentiment/

Was she really using Star Trek as her primary research source to understand her current reality?
/falls out of chair laughing at great line/

No matter what was in his past, she was his future - just as much as he was her future. The rest would work itself out.
/almost weeps into handkerchief at sheer romance and promise of the statement/

“Uh huh,” she responded. “Not that you had already fallen in love with me or anything?”

He chuckled. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Me in some sloppy robe, crying into a tub of rocky road ice cream while mooning over your picture.”
/laughs and laughs at role-reversal/

“I want happily ever after. After all, happily ever after at the very least has got to include weekly trips to The Fudge Castle.”
Of course! Of course! How could any decent happily ever after omit chocolate?