Don't you mean, 'with a GROAN'?
Uhh... yeah. blush

I don't think there is any way Bob could have been convinced and sentenced in a couple days.
Oops. You're right. This shouldn't be in there. This is a mistake made during editing. Thanks for pointing it out. smile

I expect you've thought of these things already, but man, it just shows how many bases need to be covered in a time travel story!
laugh

But, wouldn't Paul or Bob still have called her the resident slut of Alpha Nu Rho? Which would have caused her to investigate.
First, neither Paul or Bob called her a slut. Ryan called her a slut. That never happened in the original history because Molly wouldn't have sent Ryan away on that particular Sunday (since the reason she did that was because of questions about Ryan's involvement in Lois' drugging). So he would have been with Molly. And Ryan would never have dared say what he said if he thought Molly would hear him.

As for Lois investigating... Obviously, in my story, originally Lois didn't investigate. Otherwise, Clark wouldn't have had a headache. Besides, Lois was too busy trying to fix her hair to do any investigating.

I love how you've tied together all the time lines.
This is a good way to wrap up some loose threads/answer questions
Excellent part and explanations for everything
Really good conversation and explanation
Thanks. Given what happens next wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane