I liked the drug story.. there were so many separate plotlines and characters (Mayson, Angela, Lois, Cat & footballers).. terrific! But is it over or has this made future Bob more dangerous albeit not as a Governor's advisor?

Hmmm, I don't think Lois' suspicions on Paul's involvement is baseless. He could be involved if only to protect his best friend.

So, all these events have sprouted from Clark encountering a drugged Lois. As you or someone else pointed out, the time-change matters more if something drastically different happens rather than something happening sooner. I think Bob's arrest is one such event. Assuming of course that the 1997 Governor's science advisor would not have had a criminal record wink

I think student-Lois would eventually have had a story in the Daily Planet so maybe that is not such a big change.

So, now the question is when is Clark going to get his headaches, assuming they are related to time-changes. laugh

So Clark (Charlie) has now met Linda and Henderson before he was supposed to have met them. But is he somehow going to meet some people whom he already knows from his past? I'm still wondering whether Clark-1987 is gonna show up in this story.

However much Lois has figured about about the mysterious time traveler and taken it in stride, I wonder how she'll react to his being a contemporary.

Hey, I wonder if all this will finally result in the world not finding out Clark's super secret...

thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria