Lois chuckled as she stepped inside. Charlie followed, closing the door and taking an extra moment to lock it. She handed him a pair of rubber surgical gloves before slipping on a pair of her own. “You take the bathroom. I’ll check around out here,” she said. Giving his backside a playful slap, she sent him in the appropriate direction. In the corner of her eye, she noticed Charlie’s curious look, but ignored it. There would be plenty of time for... whatever... later. For right now, they had a room to search.
rotflol

That shows what a good team they are!

“Uhh... yeah.” Allowing herself one last thought for Charlie, she directed her mind to why she was there. “I think I’ve solved one of your murder cases for you.”

Henderson’s eyebrows rose. She almost expected him to challenge her and marshaled her thoughts to respond.
Whoot! omigosh that is Lois to the T!!

"I will get out of this,” Stafford continued to shout even as the police stuffed him in the police car. “And when I do, you’re dead! Do you hear me, Lane? You’re dead!”
Ah, Lois Lane begins her career on a familiar note!! He would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for her meddling....

The only thing I might have worried about was if anyone detects that his lock was tampered with. He could then claim that all the stuff they found was planted. I'M not telling tho...

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!